WHITEHORSE – Eight Yukon Liberals have now been sworn in as Members of the Yukon Legislative Assembly.
The swearing in ceremony took place in the Yukon Legislative Assembly and was livestreamed on Facebook.
The members of the Yukon Liberal Caucus are:
- Sandy Silver, MLA for Klondike
- Nils Clarke, MLA for Riverdale North
- Jeremy Harper, MLA for Mayo-Tatchun
- Jeanie McLean, MLA for Mountainview
- Tracy McPhee, MLA for Riverdale South
- Richard Mostyn, MLA for Whitehorse West
- John Streicker, MLA for Mount Lorne-Southern Lakes
- Ranj Pillai, MLA for Porter Creek South
“It is an honour to be sworn in as a Member of the Legislative Assembly today alongside a talented team of Liberals that are ready to continue serving Yukoners. There is a lot of work to do as we build on what we accomplished during our last mandate, and we look forward to collaborating with all MLAs.”
– Premier Sandy Silver, MLA for Klondike
For media inquiries, contact: