We have been in office for 4 years!
On November 6, 2016, Yukoners elected a Yukon Liberal Party majority government. Since then, we have been working incredibly hard to achieve the commitments that we made to Yukoners.
- We have implemented a bold, ambitious climate plan that will reduce Yukon’s GHG emissions by 30% by 2030.
- We have implemented the final Peel Plan and restarted the land use planning process.
- We have revitalized Yukon Government’s approach to working with First Nations, and have held the Yukon Forum 15 times since being elected.
- We are beginning a complete overhaul of Yukon’s healthcare and service delivery model, starting with making medical travel more affordable for Yukoners.
- We acted swiftly and nimbly to address an unanticipated global pandemic, putting in place robust support programs for individuals and some of the most comprehensive business supports in Canada. These actions have kept Yukon’s economy going as we all manage through the uncertainties of a pandemic.
We are so grateful for the opportunity to make meaningful change in a territory that we all love. We will keep working hard, and listening to Yukoners, because hearing from you is what works.
Reach out- we are here. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.