MLA Don Hutton with MLA Tracy McPhee and others at the unveiling of the murals
painted by Tantalus Community School students in Carmacks.
Greetings to all you good folks in the beautiful Mayo-Tatchun riding. I want to take this opportunity to once again say a big mussi-cho and thank you to all for your support. It has been an incredibly busy and exciting time since this past November 7th, as our new team has hit the ground running, beginning the task of shaping our vision and priorities for the next few years. Personally, I have been working on a wide range of issues from each of the five communities in Mayo-Tatchun. Below I’ve listed a few of the major initiatives I’m currently working on. My door is always open, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Issues I’m working on with my constituents:
- The need for a fire hall for Mayo.
- Interest in an arena for Carmacks.
- Helping to facilitate the takeover of the septage pit in Pelly by the Yukon government.
- Pursuing the possibility of CBC Radio for residents in Keno.
- Looking into finding solutions concerning the water supply for Keno.
- Looking into street light issues and a proper boat launch for Stewart Crossing.